Fink Eliminator

Post your creations here.

Moderator: weldonmc

Finkenstein

Fink Eliminator

Post by Finkenstein » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi fellow Fink fans I'm new here and I have a project that I thought I would post about. I'm a member of the Muncie modelers club and we have a theme for the August meeting. We are all going to build the same kit Revell's 62 Chevy Impala. I was not very happy about this choice so I will be doing a little protest build. I sculpted a Fink Eliminator monster out of Sculpey and I'm going to have him beating the crap out of the chevy. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.
:twisted:

I became insane...with long intervals of horrible sanity...
Edgar Allan Poe

weldonmc

Post by weldonmc » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:14 pm

...and you can sculpt too? ...EXCELLENT! I've tried my hand at sculpting for 20 years and have yet to get anything that I did not wad back up. Can't wait to see what you do!

Weldon
I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon

Finkenstein

Post by Finkenstein » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Thanks Weldon, I have been having my own computer problems lately well anyway here are the pics.

Roger

I became insane...with long intervals of horrible sanity...
Edgar Allan Poe

weldonmc

Fink Eliminator...

Post by weldonmc » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:30 am

Now THAT is an ELIMINATOR! ...Good idea ...Excellent detailing ...just a great job with the whole shibang! Thanks for posting your work here Roger ...too cool.
I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon