My Rat Fink Models

If it is about Rat Fink, it goes in here! Share your Finkster memories, pictures, toys, models, decals, shirts, etc....

Moderator: weldonmc

vmaxdreamer

My Rat Fink Models

Post by vmaxdreamer » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:01 pm

Hi Guys,
I hope these pictures come out OK. Just some of my Rat Fink Models I have built. Thanks to Moldy I can share them.

The first one is called Roth Pizza Delivery
The next is Who stole the Cheeze?
last one is Fink or Treat!
Chip Fisher

weldonmc

Post by weldonmc » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:17 pm

Too cool Chip ...got some good ideas their Buddy!
I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon

vmaxdreamer

Roth Diorama

Post by vmaxdreamer » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:08 am

Just as soon as I get the framework finished I'll post my version of the Diorama that Mooneyes has in their store. Mine is two stories Tall .All glaas front with Bubbletop roof. I have almost all the cars completed and I'm working on some of the trikes etc for the ground floor display. My version will have also a Movie theater showing Tales of the Rat Fink. The cool part is it's a DVD player slid into the back wall and under the floor with a facade to resemble an actual theater. Stay tuned Finksters for more later
I'm 63 and still loving the Rat Fink
Chip Fisher :lol:

weldonmc

Post by weldonmc » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:02 am

Man I bet that has been allot of work! ...sounds pretty neat Chip ...can't wait to get a look at it.
I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon