(2) Different 11" tall RAT FINK Statues

If it is about Rat Fink, it goes in here! Share your Finkster memories, pictures, toys, models, decals, shirts, etc....

Moderator: weldonmc

weldonmc

(2) Different 11" tall RAT FINK Statues

Post by weldonmc » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:11 am

Both of these RAT FINKS are 11" plaster statues. The orange one with the tongue has RAT FINK/ MOONEYES on it and it is the only one like this I have ever seen. It was a very clean casting with very few pin holes to fill before I paintd it. The green one on the other hand was a real mess ...countless pin holes, missing finger tips, half of his nose was missing, and giant holes in the teeth. I repaired them all and got it painted. Which one would you keep if you had your choice of one? Thanks for your help...Weldon

UPDATE 3/9/05
Well ...after much consideration I decided to keep the green statue. I put the orange statue on eBay and a fellow in Japan won it with a bid of $177.50 ...shipping the 8 lb. statue is almost another $60. He's a real FINKSTER! Thanks for your help...Weldon

I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon