Rat Fink's TRIXIE -a resin cast model

If it is about Rat Fink, it goes in here! Share your Finkster memories, pictures, toys, models, decals, shirts, etc....

Moderator: weldonmc

weldonmc

Rat Fink's TRIXIE -a resin cast model

Post by weldonmc » Sun May 02, 2010 11:27 pm

This is a resin casting of an original sketch/build made by Gary Pritchett of RAT FINK's girlfriend ...TRIXIE. I got started and forgot to get any pictures of her before the painting began.

Image Image

Any suggestions on a quick, eazy way to put some repeditive yellow daisies on TRIXIE's pink dress would be much appreciated!

Lots more to do ...Weldon
I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon

weldonmc

Post by weldonmc » Fri May 07, 2010 6:28 pm

TRIXIE's dress came out great in my opinion. 60 floweres were cut out and attached to her pink dress with Future Floor Wax. Her "SHAPE" was altered from Gary's original sculpt to better represent his original drawing. The figure was screwed to the heart shaped 1/8" masonite base with two #2 brass screws. Her necklace and large hoop earings were made from 18ga floral wire and small silver beads. Her long eyelashes were made from trimmed plastic "cat whiskers".

Image Image Image Image

Hope you like what you see ...more of Gary's creations coming
I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon

unkljune

Flowers

Post by unkljune » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:56 pm

I've seen a decal sheet for the flowers somewhere, can't remember where
if it ain't mov'in, it's gonna get painted