Forum noobie...

Shout out to all the Finksters!! Tell a little about yourself and what got you interested in Big Daddy.

Moderator: weldonmc

Sir Fink

Forum noobie...

Post by Sir Fink » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 am

Hola Finks,

Old fart here...I had a slew of B&W Ed Roth decals in the early 60's procured from one "Goodies Speed Shop" which was about a mile away on my Schwinn Stingray bicycle when my parents lived in Salinas, CA. I stuck those decals all over my Stingray.:D

Fast forward 25 years, began seriously hunting Ed Roth B&W decals from the early sixties. found a few at car shows, including a business card.

It's 1995, enter the Internet, eBay...Oh, Dear! Ed Roth decals are to be had. Well, I've taken advantage of those opportunities...I believe I have gathered one of the more advanced collections of Ed Roth B&W "monsters-in-cars" decals in existence, some exceedingly rare examples, plus a vintage Rat Fink of which I've not seen another.

Good to have found a "Fink" forum.

Cheers,
Cody

weldonmc

Post by weldonmc » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:57 pm

HEY CODY! ...thanks for dropping in. I would love to see photos of your collection sometimes.

Weldon
I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon