Hello everyone

Shout out to all the Finksters!! Tell a little about yourself and what got you interested in Big Daddy.

Moderator: weldonmc

timebombkustoms

Hello everyone

Post by timebombkustoms » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:34 pm

Hello all my name is Jason Mattox from new albany indiana I am a 29 year old pinstriper and love all thing fink.I own and operate Timebomb Kustom Pinstriping and work the shows whenever I can.This looks like a great forum and I am happy I found it.
log onto www.timebombkustoms.com for all your Kustom Kulture needs

weldonmc

Hi Jason...

Post by weldonmc » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:18 am

Hey Jason ...happy that you found EdRothWorld. Please post some photos of your work so everyone here can see what you do. As you probably know ...there are alot of talented FINKSTERS around ...let them know where to look too.
If you need help with anything here ...please don't hesitate to ask ...and Thanks for jumping in!

...Weldon

PS ...I liked your website!
I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon

timebombkustoms

Post by timebombkustoms » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:39 am

thanks man.I posted some work today also I am glad you like my site.
log onto www.timebombkustoms.com for all your Kustom Kulture needs

weldonmc

NICE Stuff!!!

Post by weldonmc » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 pm

Hey Jason ...that's some nice FINKS you have there Buddy...and Thanks for posting them ...Weldon.
I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon