RAT FINK'S REVENGE Book with 12" Polystone RF Statue

News and rumors about upcoming Ed Roth/Rat Fink products.

Moderator: weldonmc

weldonmc

RAT FINK'S REVENGE Book with 12" Polystone RF Statue

Post by weldonmc » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:08 am

Word is...two versions of a new book will be available soon with photos of the (83) 12" Polystone Rat Fink statues painted by various artists as promotional items for the Ron Mann movie "Tales of the Rat Fink". All will be on display at the Petersen Museum starting October 28, 2006.

I received this email from David Chodosh (Roth's Business Manager) a few weeks ago with some info on pricing:

The book is now at the printer and will be available late October, in time for the opening on Oct 28th at the Petersen Museum. Tornado Design has done a beautiful job with the graphics and layout, and this promises to be real collectors' item. We will be marketing the book in 2 ways:
1) as a book only for $24.95 retail
2) as a Deluxe Ltd Edition set which will include the resin kit, a special poster of the Finks, a slipcase for the book which doubles as a base for the statue, and a Certificate of Authenticity. This will be $200.

Here is a link to a preview of the book from Tornado Design:
http://www.tornadodesign.la/e/env/store ... order.html

ATTENTION: ...a couple of these 12" tall statues have been spotted elsewhere in the FINKSTERS FORUM INDEX too ...check 'em out! ...Weldon
I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon