MRDETROITMETAL aka "STINGRAY"

Shout out to all the Finksters!! Tell a little about yourself and what got you interested in Big Daddy.

Moderator: weldonmc

MRDETROITMETAL

MRDETROITMETAL aka "STINGRAY"

Post by MRDETROITMETAL » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:33 am

HELLO TO ALL FELLOW FINKSTERS !....

Like ED, I am an artist. ED ROCKS !...& always has, I have been a fan of his for decades...from back in the day when I was 13, I picked up on Ed's ART !

Now that I am an old geezer (@ 50)...I too have learned to make a living as an automotive artist. ( Thanks to Ed for the inspiration ).

I create pictures of racing cars, future concept cars and classic cars. my company "STINGRAYS STUDIO" works with GM to make "wild " pictures of GM cars & trucks. I grew up in Detroit, and my Mom actually "dated" George Barris,... and my best friends dad was the head of GM Design, Chuck Jordan,... so I come by all of this honestly.

We also produce "racewrap" designs for ANY car or truck in the world, ARTCAR DESIGNS that you can apply our pictures to your car and look like a "RATFINK" !!!...LOL. Ya, gotta have the willpower to drive around with our Art on your car...because, you wil be noticed !

I have been accused of being the ED ROTH meets Salvador Dali of auto artists !...which is a great compliment to me !

ED...ROCK ON.

here is an example of my work;

Peter Archer
Peter Archer
MRDETROITMETAL
Artist for STINGRAYS STUDIO
STINGRAYSSTUDIO@2AOL.COM

THE SMARTEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE FROM DETROIT...FAR, FAR AWAY FROM DETROIT !