SIDEWALK SURFER Resin GK by TexFX

Post your creations here.

Moderator: weldonmc

TexFX

SIDEWALK SURFER Resin GK by TexFX

Post by TexFX » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:05 am

This is my first GK, hope you guys like it...

Figure is freestanding - he'll balance, just barely...

I aologize for this shoddy attempt at a background!!

I shoulda made his mouth bigger...

Notice the superfat slix an' 8-ball shifter

I know all finksters don't need to see the art but here it is anyway... I like the green hair version, original was blond. I want to make a "raw resin" kit but the model still needs quite a bit of fine tuning... thanks fer lookin'!

weldonmc

Post by weldonmc » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Gawlly ...you have a great imagination to create this ...and endless possibillities with all of the decals ROTH made over the years. KEEP IT UP!

Weldon
I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon

TexFX

Post by TexFX » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:51 pm

LUV to do all the decals! 'Corse that's impossible, nobody even knows how many there were (do we?) Anyway hundreds - but i do plan to do some of my faves

weldonmc

Post by weldonmc » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:43 pm

I have never heard a number on the decals myself but there are some great ones out there. I am working on models of "Chicken Shift", "Hey Baby", "Race?", "Bad News", and "Get Punched." Adtually I am am only finishing them for a frinnd of mine that started them and suddenly passed away. They were posted in one of the threads here last year I think. I have black and white copies of almost 300 decals that I have cleaned up by adding lines, removing blotches ,etc. ...something I have been doing for almost 10 years. It would be great to see some in 3D ...Weldon
I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon

TexFX

Post by TexFX » Sun May 22, 2011 6:51 pm

well (done)... I wanna post my latest - Wild Child - but can't remember how to put pix up on this site. Meantime see it at: www.texfxgk.com

Image Image

weldonmc

Post by weldonmc » Sun May 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Hey Geoff ...here's something that may be of help to you with posting pictures at EdRothWorld.com:

You must be logged in to post.

Open one of your previouse posts and look at it to see what you did there. You will see something like this:

[img] http://_______________________.jpg[/img]

Your photos need to be posted to a photosite like Photobucket ...then get the "img code" from there and copy/paste it in your post here.

I hope this helps you and if it doesn't let me know and I'll help you get WILD CHILD posted ...it's pretty NEAT-O!

Weldon

weldonmc

Post by weldonmc » Sun May 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Geoff ...I think I would start another thread with WILD CHILD so it will be seen in the Forum Topic too