HOT ROD HOOTENANNY A new GK from TexFX

Post your creations here.

Moderator: weldonmc

TexFX

HOT ROD HOOTENANNY A new GK from TexFX

Post by TexFX » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:07 am

HOT ROD HOOTENANNY shown in Lindberg's Big Red Rod but will fit any 1/8th scale topless "T" bucket model (Lindberg's Canary T, Revell's Big Tub, Monogram's Big T Street Rod, etc) All figures and accessories are resin cast and hand painted.

I love the Big Daddy kits but there were sooo many monsters that never got made into models... I WANNA FIX THAT!

DEMENTED DRIVER

BAREFOOT BEATNIK ELEC. GUITAR GUY

SLAVERIN' SAXMAN

DUCKWALKIN' DUCKTAILED ROCKABILLY ACOUSTIC GUITAR GUY

I presume you know what the album art looked like but here it is anyway... thanks fer lookin'!

weldonmc

Post by weldonmc » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Geof ...what a great idea! This is so cool I think you nailed the characters 100% and added your "touch" to the overal look ...just GREAT!

...Weldon
I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon

TexFX

Post by TexFX » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Thanks Weldon, that means a lot coming from you! Once you showed me how to post I guess I had a lotta stuff to put on, hope it's okay!

weldonmc

Post by weldonmc » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Heck post everything you have TexFX ...there can't ever be enough! You might cut the size down a little so they are easier to view. I usually make my photos 350 pixels high by whatever width they are. My camera came with a photo editing program that allows me to change the pixels size ...so I crop out the crap then make what's left 350 pixels high and let the width be whatever it is. My normal size photo comes out 2048 high x 1536 wide before cropped or resized. If you don't have a photo editing program I could see if I could copy minre to CD and send you one if you like ...Weldon
I have been a FINKSTER since 1963. I enjoy building, painting, and restoring all of Roth's Monster models ...Weldon

TexFX

Post by TexFX » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:47 pm

thanks for the offer but that's ok, I have an editing program. I'll cut 'em down from now on... or should I reduce these? It's no prob if you think I oughta, geoff

weldonmc

Post by weldonmc » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:29 pm

You know ...maybe its my computer ...but I have to pan the screen to see a complete photo ...I'm not that computer savy to know the difference. Please keep posting them no matter.