Keep EDROTHWORLD alive...

Shout out to all the Finksters!! Tell a little about yourself and what got you interested in Big Daddy.

Moderator: weldonmc

kruhe67

Keep EDROTHWORLD alive...

Post by kruhe67 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:25 pm

Hello, I have been a Finkster since 1959. I saw an ad in a magazine on T-shirt art. Baron & Roth, I was hooked. I too started drawing Roth art and eventually my own designs with flavor of Rothism. I met Mr. Roth at the Fair here back in the early 60's. He had T-shirts in boxes under the hood of his car and everywhere else. I helped him unload them and recieved a T-shirt which I still have today. I saw him a few more times before my Dad was sent to Germany (Army) in '64. I never stopped collecting those ads in Petersen Publishing magazines and have some 300 today. Thought I might do a book but too much legal stuff to publish them. I built all the models Roth came out with.
Today I am retired artist and devoting my time to the Roth world. There is some amazing people out there that are Finkster to the bone, Weldon and Moldy and so many more. I have 2 pieces of art in Ilene Roths Museum in Manti, UT, which I am proud of. Well this got lengthy. I will post my stuff as I do them on this site and advertise through the many art sites I go to for this site.~Jack

Ron Whitfield

Post by Ron Whitfield » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:15 am

Glad to see some new life in the old ghost town, welcome...
I'll be looking forward to your artful posts.